The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is about an adolescent full of wonder. He wonders how he can help improve the farming conditions and quality of life for his family and his community. You’ll read about his story and how he was able to harness wind power and empower others through his efforts. This kit will invite you to think like a scientist and practice skills such as anticipation and wonder.
- Harness as a Verb
- Permission to Write in Your Book
- What Do You Anticipate?
- Flip Through the Pages
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
- Composition Notebook
- Anticipation Guide Graphic Organizer
- See-Think-Wonder Graphic Organizer
- Frayer Model Graphic Organizer
- Pinwheel Guide
- DIY Pinwheel Kit
- Marker Pen
- Sticky Notes